After the demise of the USDA mandatory research and promotion check-off attempt, the Organic Trade Association (OTA) and Organic Voices (OV) decided to take matters into their own hands. They resolved to move forward with a check-off-like voluntary program called “GRO Organic” which stands for Generate Results and Opportunity. OTA and OV along with over […]
- The National Organic Program Wants You
- Jim Riddle Weighs in on The Future of the GRO Organic Check-Off-Like Program
- New Organic Consumer Messaging Campaign is Nothing You Should Ever Have to Read
- Consider the Schnitzel – A Guide to a New World Order?
- California State Congresswoman Introduces First Organic-to-School Pilot Program