California has always been at the forefront of change in the food movement. It’s the state that first passed organic regulations in 1990 and birthed the first certifier, California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). The first Farm-to-School projects also sprang forth in the Golden State in 1997, at Santa Monica-Malibu United School District and The Edible […]
- The National Organic Program Wants You
- Jim Riddle Weighs in on The Future of the GRO Organic Check-Off-Like Program
- New Organic Consumer Messaging Campaign is Nothing You Should Ever Have to Read
- Consider the Schnitzel – A Guide to a New World Order?
- California State Congresswoman Introduces First Organic-to-School Pilot Program