I have witnessed Cathy Calfo’s vivacious drive since 2011 when she became the Executive Director of CCOF. Since that time, she has been a friend, mentor, confidant and co-conspirator in advancing all things organic. During her eight-year tenure, she achieved many policy and advocacy successes for organic agriculture in California and the Nation. Cathy will […]
- The National Organic Program Wants You
- Jim Riddle Weighs in on The Future of the GRO Organic Check-Off-Like Program
- New Organic Consumer Messaging Campaign is Nothing You Should Ever Have to Read
- Consider the Schnitzel – A Guide to a New World Order?
- California State Congresswoman Introduces First Organic-to-School Pilot Program