The federal government shutdown is going on its fourth week with no clear resolution in sight. According to estimates from S&P Global, the shutdown has already cost the U.S. economy $3.6 billion, and If it continues two more weeks, the economic damage could surpass $5.7 billion. The shutdown is causing issues for farmers across the nation. Local […]
- The National Organic Program Wants You
- Jim Riddle Weighs in on The Future of the GRO Organic Check-Off-Like Program
- New Organic Consumer Messaging Campaign is Nothing You Should Ever Have to Read
- Consider the Schnitzel – A Guide to a New World Order?
- California State Congresswoman Introduces First Organic-to-School Pilot Program