It’s Congress’ job to pass a Farm Bill (FB) about every four years. It’s the second largest piece of spending that Congress is tasked with; the 2014 FB is projected to spend $489 billion. The Farm Bill determines what food is grown, how it’s grown, and who gets access to healthy food and nutrition in […]
- Consider the Schnitzel – A Guide to a New World Order?
- California State Congresswoman Introduces First Organic-to-School Pilot Program
- A Tribute to CCOF’s Cathy Calfo: Her Guiding Light Advances Organic Agriculture
- Groundbreaking Study Reveals Immediate Benefits of Eating Organic
- 111 Million People Just Saw the USDA Organic Seal. Do They Know What It Means?