This grilled white peach and mint whiskey sour recipe is a delight to the senses.
Nothing tops off a hot summer afternoon quite like a fresh and fruity cocktail. And this beauty takes the inimitable sweetness of the peach, adds a slightly smoky flavor, and finishes it off with a fragrant dose of mint. The result is a buzz-worthy boozy drink!
You can take out the bourbon in this recipe to make it kid-friendly. If you don’t have the time or energy to grill the peaches before you blend them into a puree, skip the grilling part altogether. Either way, the resulting whiskey sour cocktail is a dive into peach heaven!
Grilled White Peach and Mint Whiskey Sour Recipe
- 2 medium white peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon flavorless oil, such as vegetable or canola
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- 2 cups seltzer water
- Lemon slices and fresh mint for garnish
- Bring a grill up to medium-high heat. Brush the cut side of the peaches with the oil and place on the grill, cut sides down. Grill for about 6-10 minutes, flipping occasionally. Once soft and lightly charred, remove the white peaches from the grill and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, remove the peach skins. Chop the peaches and transfer them to a food processor or blender. Add the lemon juice and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and add in the bourbon and chopped mint. Stir until evenly combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among four glasses filled with ice. Finish each off with seltzer water. Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh mint. Enjoy!
Homemade Lemonade Image from Shutterstock