1 egg white
1 egg yolk
5 tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
2. Butter 2 small ramekins, each should hold 1/2 a cup, and sugar them.
3. Sift flour with salt and keep aside.
4. In a separate bowl add egg yolk, lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, and sugar. Beat well.
5. Add the milk to the previous mixture and beat until well combined.
6. Add the flour and whisk gently.
7. Beat the egg white until you get a soft peak.
8. Combine the two mixtures by folding in the egg white gently.
9. Pour mixture in the ramekins, place ramekins in a baking tray, fill tray with boiling water until it reaches half the ramekins.